• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Liberty just dumped a bunch of stuff on clearance

TS
pipestem

pipestem

Out on the slopes
Skier
Dang. They are nearly all off the page now. Only a few origin models listed. That was a flash !

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The evolv 90 is a killer deal.

Reactions: Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
If I had to pick one brand of skis that perform well and have a quality build, look good and represent an excellent value it would be Liberty.

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
If I had to pick one brand of skis that perform well and have a quality build, look good and represent an excellent value it would be Liberty.
Never tried their skis. What separates them from the rest of the pack? Why do you think they are good value versus anybody else? MSRP doesn't seem to stand out to me as anything notable.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Never tried their skis. What separates them from the rest of the pack? Why do you think they are good value versus anybody else? MSRP doesn't seem to stand out to me as anything notable.
They have a really solid feel to them, a good connection to the snow. While they might not be as mainstream as some brands that are universally known, they are making a name for them selves but so much through marketing but with a product that stands on it's own merits.

Ron

SkiTalk Tester

in addition to what Phil said, they have a good energy and quickness Solid, smooth and stable. Build quality is excellent and I like their graphics. plus, they nail the mount points on the VMT's, I like that there are multiple locations for the Origins.,

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
I LOVE my V76's They reward good skiing with rebound, quickness and work great in spring slush too- amazed me. Thanks to Phil/Tricia for getting me on them

Reactions: Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
the other thing is the folks at Liberty really care about their ski's and take a lot of pride in getting them setup properly at SIA and follow up with you to see what you liked or disliked. I dont find that with all of the brands for sure.

Flo

Getting on the lift
Skier
Be careful of the price of their demo skis. There is a bug and you have to add 100$ to the listed price.
I just pulled the trigger on a V76 anyway.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Evolve 100... the ski the experience 100 should have evolved into. Great ski. :)

DocGKR

Stuck at work...
Skier
I have a lot of skis, but my great revelation last year was discovering the smoothness, elegance, fun, and "useability" of Liberty and Stockli for all-day, all-mountain resort skiing.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Evolve 100... the ski the experience 100 should have evolved into. Great ski. :)

Rossignol, or did you mean to write Enforcer 100? (apologies if that's a dumb Q)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Some of our Liberty skis are in the Gear Swap too...

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Rossignol, or did you mean to write Enforcer 100? (apologies if that's a dumb Q)

Rossi. Just personal preference, but the Evolve 100 is in the top three of the 95-100 category, but I'm also one of the outliers that doesn't really love the Enforcer 100.

TS
pipestem

pipestem

Out on the slopes
Skier
Be careful of the price of their demo skis. There is a bug and you have to add 100$ to the listed price.
I just pulled the trigger on a V76 anyway.

good timing as all the demos are now "unavailable"

Flo

Getting on the lift
Skier
Chris their COO said that it was the first time they were putting some demo skis for sale on their website and they were trying to fix some bugs. I am sure that they will be back for sale soon because there was a lot of choice on Monday.

Edit: I just checked their website and they adjusted the prices. I think that they are fixing some bugs and that all skis while be marked as available soon.

Last edited:

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
2020-21 "Collection" is now online. Looks delicious. HERE

Anyone have a clue what the difference is between the Genesis 106 and the old Envy 106 that I have? They are still in good shape, but I can always look, right? I see a difference in the rocker profile from last year, but what are the other changes from three years ago?

Sponsor

Staff online