• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Liberty just dumped a bunch of stuff on clearance

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Evolve 100... the ski the experience 100 should have evolved into. Great ski. :)
A fantastic ski. I'm not a fan of wider boards on groomers and hardpack but this one does really well.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Nordica skis without metal? She shape looks pretty similar. No shame in that as Nordica has some great shapes.

Made in different places. With different shapes. And plenty of Liberty skis have metal. So....no?

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Nordica skis without metal? She shape looks pretty similar. No shame in that as Nordica has some great shapes.

Alex, I think you'd really like the evolve 100. The new evolve 110 is the new Monster 108. ogsmile

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Alex, I think you'd really like the evolve 100. The new evolve 110 is the new Monster 108. ogsmile
I could see using the Evolv 100 as a DD in the Tahoe area. Not necessarily for me (knees) but some would dig it.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Here is my Cage Match with the Evolv 100 and the Mindbender 99Ti

With my lighter svelt self, I prefer the Mindbender 99Ti over the E100 but...I like the E90 over the Mindbender 90Ti. Go figure.

Alexzn

Ski Squaw
Skier

I’m sure I would. I really liked the Enforcers, I think they nailed the shape, so a comparison with Nordica was a nothing but a compliment. Its interesting how modern ski design has converged on a very similar shape for a 95-100 DD ski.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink