• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
PeteW

PeteW

Getting on the lift
Skier
Unfortunately as a weekend warrior I was able to see just a tiny bit of this in person :(
I was there for the opening and for the night shows... hope to catch some of the participants tommorow if there are still some leaving late.

The cool part is that even only watching videos I know the spots they are taken and I am happy to see so many proficient skiers on my "home" mountain :D

abcd

Putting on skis
Skier
Takao is amazing, thank you. I remember being amused seeing Korean and Japanese demonstrators in 2015 Interski videos. Back than it looked strange, but now it somehow looks great.

For the US presentation, it's funny that the National Team member got stuck reciting the fundamentals. A very similar thing happened once during my lesson when L3 instructor started listing them but could only remember 4. The wording is especially heavy and hard to remember. CSIA managed to compress it to a shorter version that I, as a student, can have as an objective that I can understand and remember.
I want to emphasize that I am not making any generic statements about PSIA teaching methodology or effectiveness. Just saying that the fundamentals could be phrased better.

James

Out There
Instructor
I don't think she got stuck, she asked if another team member wanted to jump in. They told her she was on a roll.
I agree about the wording- yikes.

geepers

Skiing the powder
Skier
Australian workshop.

The app mentioned towards the end in the chair interview is a lesson builder for instructors. APSI have made it available (at least for the moment) via their web site.

APSIApp1.jpg
APSIApp2.jpg

Bozzatach (or however the heck it is spelt.)

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January