• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Time to get the Finals going!
I'm hoping for a really good series. All these sweeps this year don't make for good hockey watching...
So far everyone who swept someone got swept themselves in the following series..

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
The days off didn't keep the Bruins from doing what they do ;-)

Binnington is very good, but the shot numbers just had to give Boston the upper hand.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Boston came out with some good shots at the beginning of the first period but then did seem to slow down for a while. I live 30 miles away from the Garden but could almost hear that hit from my house.

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Ya think there are a bunch of teams going "Huh..maybe Krug isn't too small..."

Something about the size of the fight in a dog and the size of the dog in the fight, .... something like that I suppose.

Bears and dogs are much alike. DON'T POKE THE BEAR! ;-)

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Blues need to get it done tonight. They've been doing well on the road this post season.
I'd call it a must win game tonight. :popcorn:

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Now we have a series. I think both teams forgot they were in the finals for half the game.

James

Out There
Instructor
Is this Chara's last season? He's starting to get a little slow at times.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I'm pretty sure I heard something about Chara going again next year.. Could be wrong..but if you look at the numbers, he's still got it..

James

Out There
Instructor
Maybe they should structure time off for him. Playoffs get brutal, though they did have that week off. It's actually amazing that someone so huge can play hockey at that level. It's like the Swiss skier Zenhausern who does slalom at 6'7" or Bryce Bennett who's the same height.
How old was Jagr when he retired?

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Maybe they should structure time off for him. Playoffs get brutal, though they did have that week off. It's actually amazing that someone so huge can play hockey at that level. It's like the Swiss skier Zenhausern who does slalom at 6'7" or Bryce Bennett who's the same height.
How old was Jagr when he retired?
I think Jagr is still playing in the KHL or in Czech. He's like 43 or something..Chelios was in his early 40's. Big Joe.. Chara is immensely strong..he actually plays pretty docile considering how strong he is. He's just not very mobile..I could probably go around him but he'd probably stick-check me or break his stick over my hands.. :D

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
So now we move into the Blue's barn for two. What can we expect to see???

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Time to start a fight.... just don't try it against Chara.

Sponsor

Staff online