• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Jumping ship to Boston, sticking with my current home conference. Blues would be cool to since they've never won it and an old school OG teams final would be great. Even though I've benefited from teams moving south and changing stripes I still relate to the OG vibe from my 70s Minnesota days.

James

Out There
Instructor
Wow, 5-0. I didn't get to see it.
They needed the walrus goalie.

Last edited:

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
The Bruins can use the break but I wonder if the week off will take Rask out of his groove.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
That was easy :)

Now lets get down to finding a Cup winner!!! (and I do hope they do not reside in Beantown :P)

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
So Islanders swept Pittsburgh and got swept by the Hurricanes who then got swept by the Bruins, who will now get swept by the Blues?

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
So Islanders swept Pittsburgh and got swept by the Hurricanes who then got swept by the Bruins, who will now get swept by the Blues?

Bruins opened at -150 favorites so if you're right you could turn those games into some good money.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Meh..I'm not that big on basketball to be honest..but it's a fun ride..and it's fun watching a champion like Kawhi Leonard just grit it out. I'm pulling for them. And honestly he's the kind of player I can like..doesn't say a lot, just works and wins..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Dug through the closet today. Immediately found my Blues Hull sweater. The Bruins Orr is nowhere to be found. Perhap's that's a sign.

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Dug through the closet today. Immediately found my Blues Hull sweater. The Bruins Orr is nowhere to be found. Perhap's that's a sign.

Both of those guys quit playing some time back.

Bruins all the way ( in 6) ;-)

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Congratulations to the boys from Suomi.. Gold medal at the World Championships. I like the way the Finns play and happy to see them win if Canada can't..
21162677-1.jpg

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Time to get the Finals going!
I'm hoping for a really good series. All these sweeps this year don't make for good hockey watching...

Sponsor

Staff online