• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

LCC/JHMR/Park City @End of Jan/Early Feb

E221b

New Yorker Dreaming of the Mountains
Skier
Hey PugSki Folk,

I’ll be skiing LCC 1/27 - 1/30, Jackson Hole 2/1 - 2/3, and Park City on 2/5 and I’d love a ski buddy or two! Anyone want to meet up?

-Ben

TS
E221b

E221b

Skier
Also I’ve only skied Alta once - would love someone to show me around the mountain! Beers are on me :)

bushpilot

Up Booting
Skier
I will be arriving in SLC on the morning of the 25th. Driving from Southern Oregon on Friday. I will be skiing the various Ikon mountains until the 30th when I head to big sky for 5 days. Returning to SLC the night of the 4th. Heading back to OR on the 8th after skiing. Let's meet up and take some turns!

cosmoliu

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'll be staying up at Snowbird Jan 24-31. Drop me a PM if you want to make a few turns. I hadn't planned to cross over to Alta but my arm might be twist-able. (I'm saving my 5 Ikon Alta/'Bird days for the last week of Feb)

TS
E221b

E221b

Skier
Cool cool! I'll be skiing both Alta and the Bird depending on conditions and my mood. I'm considering doing cat skiing one day too.

Pacobillie

Putting on skis
Skier
Hey PugSki Folk,

I’ll be skiing LCC 1/27 - 1/30, Jackson Hole 2/1 - 2/3, and Park City on 2/5 and I’d love a ski buddy or two! Anyone want to meet up?

-Ben

I will be in SLC and skiing LCC and BCC from Wednesday January 29, to Tuesday February 4th. My intent is to focus on the BCC areas (Brighton/Solitude), since I have already skied Snowbird/Alta before, but I would not mind spending a day or two in the LCC. Please PM me and I will provide my contact info.

bushpilot

Up Booting
Skier
I will be in SLC and skiing LCC and BCC from Wednesday January 29, to Tuesday February 4th. My intent is to focus on the BCC areas (Brighton/Solitude), since I have already skied Snowbird/Alta before, but I would not mind spending a day or two in the LCC. Please PM me and I will provide my contact info.
PM sent

Sponsor

Staff online