• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Deadslow

Getting on the lift
Skier
Hello Pugskiers

After being inspired by HeluvaSkiers videos, I tried to emulate his skiing - the power, the technique and precision. Well it didn't work. So I had a terrible lunch and made some runs down a green run. Here they are:

Here are the same turns in slow motion:

Cheers!

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
Love it. Where is that? Conditions look so good.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
That is the type of skiing I could do all day. Just plain fun.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
And what is wrong with a well done cruise?

That hill looks a lot like home.

Nice snow too.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It's Winter Park. WP side is closing after Sunday but the Mary Jane side is staying open a couple more weeks.

Nice turns!

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Ski like that all day, and your legs will be barking at you all evening. Let 'em run from time to time . ;-)

JESinstr

Lvl 3 1973
Skier
Making no judgement on whether it is a good thing or a bad thing, I see a pronounced divergence of your inside ski upon initiation. Never see that in Greg's skiing.
On the other end of the spectrum you have the below. Maybe something in between.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Ski like that all day, and your legs will be barking at you all evening. Let 'em run from time to time . ;-)

Your legs will not get tired skiing like the OP, your core on the other hand will be exhausted after all day.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I love runs like that. Not enough of them around here. Especially empty ones. Nice skiing. Fun.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Ended up taking a couple of spins on Cranmer on Saturday.At WP. Nice run, that mountain is full of stuff like that for cruising on. More people and worse vis though.

Found myself skiing it in a very similar style; slow round carved turns (with eyes everywhere looking for surprises).

Chris V.

Making fresh tracks
Skier
After being inspired by HeluvaSkiers videos, I tried to emulate his skiing - the power, the technique and precision. Well it didn't work.
That's not something that's going to happen in one day, I don't care who you are! Meanwhile...nice skiing.

Sponsor

Staff online