• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Lange Plug Boots 25.5--SOLD

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'm interested, but, would this be too much boot for me? I'm 165 lbs, advanced but by no means expert skier. I've been skiing on a pair of rs 110s for the last 7 years. I'd actually like a narrower boot, so this could be a good fit.
It can be softened a bit too. For $100...it is worth a try.

TS
silverback

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
I was 165lbs when I bought mine, if I put the fork down I could be there again :)

If they are too stiff you can have them cut down or just remove a rivot from the cuff to soften them. You would have to be willing to put up with cold feet sometimes as there isn't a lot of cushy insulation in there. I use boot gloves when it is below 15* and I haven't frost bitten any toes yet. Unbuckling on the lift helps too.

As far as ability, I'd have to defer to others here. Like all race stuff, your movements get transfered without much translation and feedback is immediate. I think they helped me ski better. I can't see ever going back to regular boots.

AJRSki

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I was 165lbs when I bought mine, if I put the fork down I could be there again :)

If they are too stiff you can have them cut down or just remove a rivot from the cuff to soften them. You would have to be willing to put up with cold feet sometimes as there isn't a lot of cushy insulation in there. I use boot gloves when it is below 15* and I haven't frost bitten any toes yet. Unbuckling on the lift helps too.

As far as ability, I'd have to defer to others here. Like all race stuff, your movements get transfered without much translation and feedback is immediate. I think they helped me ski better. I can't see ever going back to regular boots.
I'll take them. Where are you located?

TS
silverback

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
AJRSki is going to pick them up from me in UT. Maybe we'll get a chance to make some turns when he is here. Thanks everyone.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Way too long. Price too low!
These were an incredible deal!
If they were a 24.5 or a 26.5, we would have jumped on them right away.
Would have had tor arm wrestle ScotsSkier for a 24.5 !!!!!

"WELL BOUGHT" in BaT verbiage!