• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Lange Plug Boots 25.5--SOLD

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
I have a pair of new/unused Lange plug boots in the box. They are 2014 model, ZA flex (box says ZJ but boot is stamped ZA). They need to be fit and ground by an experienced boot fitter before use. I ski this boot in a larger size and I absolutely LOVE it.

$175 plus shipping.

Thanks

TS
silverback

silverback

Skier
I've heard 130 and I think mine feel stiffer than my RX130's.

TS
silverback

silverback

Skier
Phil is right, no surprise...

I found this one the web

• ZJ: 110 flex. This flex has been the most popular for U16 athletes looking for the ultimate race fit with a flex that allows lighter, skilled racers to make the boot work
  • ZA: 120 flex. This flex works best in the larger sizes (size 25 and up) for skilled USSA and FIS athletes.
  • ZB: 130 flex. This flex is designed for full size, elite male FIS athletes.
  • ZC: 150 flex. If you can ski this boot they should be giving it to you for free.
Starthaus says 130 on their website... :)

Jed Peters

World's Most "Okayest" Skier
Skier
Every flex is subjective. This “120” is a race boot 120...not like something you can buy off the shelf that says 120...

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Smoking deal, but I need a 140....

Brian, I would not be put off by that. I have been using the ZA and not found it too soft, I would put it in the same range as the 150 atomic. And I am probably 20# over you. A little softer than my tecnica plugs but they are the real deal WC ones, with no marked flex!

This is a great deal for someone, a size too big for me unfortunately.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is a helluva deal. This is a $500.00 boot. If someone has a hyper narrow boot, it is a great option, forget that it is a race boot, it is a 120 for a skinny foot. All you have to have done is have the lugs routed, a punch here or there and you should be good to go.

TS
silverback

silverback

Skier
I ski these same boots in a larger size and my feet are pretty wide 100ish. It took some work but they are by far the best boots I've ever had. When I bought them (around $900 with fitting a few years ago) I thought I would hold onto my RX130's (100mm last) for powder days etc and just use the plugs with race skis but the ZA's are a bit stiffer and so much more responsive I never use the RX's. I have two seasons in the plug boots and I'm still on the original liner (and second set of laces). The shells are stiff, if they are cold it is tough to get them on. #heatedbootbag

AJRSki

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I'm interested, but, would this be too much boot for me? I'm 165 lbs, advanced but by no means expert skier. I've been skiing on a pair of rs 110s for the last 7 years. I'd actually like a narrower boot, so this could be a good fit.

Sponsor

Staff online