• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
The vast majority of my skis are Stockli Lazer series - some with Marker WC piston race plate. I love the way that they ski. My everyday work ski to teach on is a Lazer AX.

Looking for an in-bounds powder ski. Looking for something a bit more playful than Stockli Lazer's vibe. I've never had the opportunity to demo is suitable conditions. The Stormriders may be a bit more playful than the Lazer - but I don't know that. Mid 90's is about right for my skill level / body mass.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Between these two, The Kore is stiffer but also the light weight makes it a bit livelier and more playful. The SR95 is smoother and more refined along with feeling shorter in length and turn shape. I like both skis and would be happy to have both in a quiver.

TS
martyg

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
Between these two, The Kore is stiffer but also the light weight makes it a bit livelier and more playful. The SR95 is smoother and more refined along with feeling shorter in length and turn shape. I like both skis and would be happy to have both in a quiver.

Thanks. I guess that I am purchasing both ! :)

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I have a pair of 2017 SR95's in 184 for sale, I am getting a SR88, I just dont need a 95... What @Philpug said and more :) There's a reason why Stockli's cost what they do. Supremely quiet and still responsive and uber smooth.

Sponsor

Staff online