• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

James

Out There
Instructor
Anyone have any vouchers for Killington? Thinking of going tmrw, but I need mellow terrain because of my back. No bashing down Superstar.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
weather is mostly foggy with a chance of sun today. Lots of nice soft snow which means a lot of work. fiddlehead with pbj for lunch ogsmile

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Change of plans for us, chilling in londonerry today. Heading to Killington tomorrow. How's nivis walk/upper lark/bittersweet? Any base ice lurking? I'd love to bring out my Big Nose Kates but if there's even a hint of ice they no likee. Think I'll ski my Quickdraws. I didn't plan my end of season fat skis very well this season so I've been skiing my upper 80s width skis which have been more than fine.

A little birdie told me GIS will be making an appearance tomorrow.

Last edited:

Phelmut

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
no ice anywhere. lower skylark closed but launch pad foes around as an option if you do t want to ski SS. upper ovarian is open and then you have to take off skis and walk over to superstar. Is nivis the connector to ovation as that is open.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
no ice anywhere. lower skylark closed but launch pad foes around as an option if you do t want to ski SS. upper ovarian is open and then you have to take off skis and walk over to superstar. Is nivis the connector to ovation as that is open.

Yeah I saw lower sky lark went RIP, it was "fun" last weekend so I wasn't surprised to see that go. Yeah Nivis puts you right between the ovation headwall and the middle. I cross through there and middle SS and turn down skylark. I'll bring my Kates tomorrow with a backup in the cah just in case.

Last edited:

Phelmut

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy Birthday (belated?) Guy in Shorts.
Will you be serving Carvel cake? Do they have Carvels up here?

James

Out There
Instructor
Anyone around at Killington this afternoon? There by 1.

Phelmut

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Im heading home now but i saw GIS going to the lift 20 minutes ago. Enjoy.

James

Out There
Instructor
Uuggh. Got there, forgot boot liner. I'm gone. This is the prob not skiing in a month.

TS
Guy in Shorts

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Happy Birthday (belated?) Guy in Shorts.
Will you be serving Carvel cake? Do they have Carvels up here?
Home made cake baked by our good friend who skied over 100 days with us this season. Enjoyed making a few turns with you yesterday. Great Time. Great Party. Great Friends. Thanks to Puggers @surfsnowgirl, @mister moose, @Brian Finch, @Phelmut, the Killington Zone crew and the collection of maggots from TGR for showing up.

IMG_5561.jpg IMG_5557.jpg

Sponsor