• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Killington 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yep... Killington opening and closing dates the last few seasons, from snowpak.com :

View attachment 81478

Interesting. Last year was a banner year in New England. Although ya never know what our wild weather will do from year to year, here’s hoping that this year’s dates are more than an optimistic prediction.

Reactions: Ogg
TS
Guy in Shorts

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Exciting News,
The time has come—the longest season in the East kicks off Sunday, November 3 at 11:00 a.m. for Season Pass, Express Card, and IKON Pass holders only and Monday, November 4 at 9:00 a.m. for the general public, weather permitting.

Monday ticket window prices will be:

• $59 for adults
  • $50 for seniors
  • $45 for youth

QueueCT

Getting off the lift
Skier
Room already booked for weekend of the 16th. Warm up weekend for my daughters (and me) be for heading out to Copper over T'giving week. Hope they get some natural and can open more than North Ridge ... and not have to do the stair hike.

TS
Guy in Shorts

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
GIS 3Nov19 Killington Report
The one day of the year that captures the excitement of Christmas morning was here. The loyal and faithful joined by some fresh new faces grabbed the Day One buffs being handed out before piling into the gondola cabins. Thick manmade snow surface felt good under my feet. Riding in comfort on the new quad chair will improve the early season days. Music and Champagne in the lifeline was a nice touch. Skiing pace remaindered fairly sane considering the good sized crowd. Felt good to get the first day box checked off.
Early Season Grade B-
Quote of the Day - Glad that I still remember how to ski.

IMG_6173.jpg IMG_6178.jpg 59450854087__DDEF8041-2A37-4805-9D94-8127C92C7987.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online