• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Kids in the bike park

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
their voices are awesome. "This is crazy awesome."

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
It's easier for them then for me. First, when I crash, gravity works harder against me with 75kg then to these few kg kids. And what's even more important, noone told them yet crashing hurts so they don't even know that. I on other side, have learned in all these years, that it hurts really good when you crash :roflmao:

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Bikes handle a ton better with out the seat sticking out 2 feet ;)

I personally love the encouragement the little bro is giving his big sis.

I spent like 30 minute a day the past couple day session a long on the ground 2 by 4 because I still and not pump or loft the front wheel but I can track stand and practice skinnies. Although the whistler skinnys looks way safer than the ones I want to ride at CFN.

Smear

Getting off the lift
Skier
It's easier for them then for me. First, when I crash, gravity works harder against me with 75kg then to these few kg kids. And what's even more important, noone told them yet crashing hurts so they don't even know that.

But those ledges are pretty big on those small wheels. Impressive :) Agree on crashing part. Some things are probably best learned before the brain gets too hung up on possible consequences.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
yeah those obstacle are speed bumps on a modern 160mm -170mm 29er Enduro bike. The skinnier dont really get any easier on anything though.

Got to be a ton hard on these kids mini FS bike with maybe 24 inch wheels on them......

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Luv the encouragement!
8E22C64B-FAF9-4B4B-8FBD-66283039641F.jpeg

Last edited:

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We have a local bike park near my office that I sometimes ride, especially for skill development. One of my friends has 3 boys ages 5-9 who've all decided that they want to take Aunt Robyn on these various trails to show me what they can do. I love that they see me as a person they want to show these things to and I can't wait to make it happen sometime in the next few weeks.