• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Northern Rockies/Alberta Kicking Horse, you've been warned

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Great trip report! :golfclap:

Skicheryl

Skiing with the truck camper every chance we get!
Skier
Thanks for sharing. BF will love all the blacks at a Kicking Horse if we make it that far north. Me, not so much!

TS
A

at_nyc

Getting off the lift
Pass Pulled
Looks amazing. I might be taking my max pass out there after seeing this.
Do it! The MAX pass will be no more next year. I'm glad I made the trip! The timing turns out to be better than I have the right to hope for.

Reactions: RJS

Spelunker

Booting up
Skier
Do it! The MAX pass will be no more next year. I'm glad I made the trip! The timing turns out to be better than I have the right to hope for.

Wait what??? No Max pass next year?

That sucks! Its the first year I bought it and I'm loving it..

RJS

Out on the slopes
Skier
Me too. It stinks that the RCR resorts (Kicking Horse, Fernie, and more) are not included on the new IKON pass that is replacing the MAX Pass. I skied Kicking Horse for the first time this season on the MAX Pass and loved it. I would love to go back...but if it's not on a multi-resort pass then I will probably pass. It's just too expensive to spend a week at a resort not on a multi-pass when the multi-pass will include other great mountains. I am debating if I want to try and ski Fernie this season while I still have the MAX Pass.

Spelunker

Booting up
Skier
Me too. It stinks that the RCR resorts (Kicking Horse, Fernie, and more) are not included on the new IKON pass that is replacing the MAX Pass. I skied Kicking Horse for the first time this season on the MAX Pass and loved it. I would love to go back...but if it's not on a multi-resort pass then I will probably pass. It's just too expensive to spend a week at a resort not on a multi-pass when the multi-pass will include other great mountains. I am debating if I want to try and ski Fernie this season while I still have the MAX Pass.

Going to try even harder now to get to Canada this year

Sponsor

Staff online