• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Kastle changed line MX 24/25

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m currently in St. Anton and have seen the new Kastle MX’s at a couple shops.

IMG_6312.jpeg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We skied with Kastle back in December on the new stuff...
They are making some really nice changes.

James

Out There
Instructor
Do the windows glow in the dark like their TX models? That way when they wear out you can use them as mailbox posts.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I spent a day on the MX75 in Italy last month. Unfortunately the tune was effed-up and I walked away with a bad taste. :(

James

Out There
Instructor
I spent a day on the MX75 in Italy last month. Unfortunately the tune was effed-up and I walked away with a bad taste. :(
Dude, all you have to do is take a cordless grinder to the base and hollow it out. The California fix.

Sorry to hear. Welcome to tuning on the other side of the pond. Can’t decide which is worse, but so far Europe is ahead in the shameful category. Complaining over there generally goes worse than here.

In other news I spent a week on painfully dull Head Titans in Switzerland. It did affect trail choice at times. No, I don’t want to take that 3km ice sheet of a trail again. I used to bring tuning gear but I was cutting weight.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Dude, all you have to do is take a cordless grinder to the base and hollow it out. The California fix.

Sorry to hear. Welcome to tuning on the other side of the pond. Can’t decide which is worse, but so far Europe is ahead in the shameful category. Complaining over there generally goes worse than here.

In other news I spent a week on painfully dull Head Titans in Switzerland. It did affect trail choice at times. No, I don’t want to take that 3km ice sheet of a trail again. I used to bring tuning gear but I was cutting weight.
I had two other pairs that were tuned very nicely. So :huh:

1000001016-01.jpeg

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
Not MX’s but took a flyer on the ZX115 - alway have had a good experience on Kastle‘s. These were no exception. Super easy to ski in bottomless powder, think and turn. no issues on runouts. Didn’t ski groomers - there weren’t any (Powder Mountain early this week) Went 184, certainly enough float. Probably could have gone 193 but starting my sixth decade was in back of mind - only needed the length for stability once or twice.

James

Out There
Instructor
I have to say the window really looks good on the fat skis.

Sponsor

Staff online