• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA K2 Mindbenders - half price!!!

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
If I recall correctly, I ordered goggles (may have been Abom's at a VERY good price) from GearX through Active Junky. Placed the order, GearX accepted it, then said it wasn't in their warehouse and cancelled the order. Somehow I still got my 3% kickback from Active Junky. I was happy.

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
Gear Exchange is local to us, generally good to work with. But I’ve only shopped in person, never on their site. You might be better served to call in an order as I don’t know how quickly the site inventory is updated.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
IMHO this may be click bait...I would be surprised if any of these are really available for these prices. This goes against manufacturers agreements of MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies and under the "If it is too good to be true, it probably is." catagory.

TS
laine

laine

I ski like a girl. Fast.
Skier
IMHO this may be click bait...I would be surprised if any of these are really available for these prices. This goes against manufacturers agreements of MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies and under the "If it is too good to be true, it probably is." catagory.

@Philpug - that makes sense. You’re probably right. Feel free to remove if you think it’s fake.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier

Pretty sure it was a fat fingering by someone. The prices are back to <20% off which seems reasonable for end of season.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Clicked to the site and saw 18% and 19% off. Sounds more like what I'd expect.

I do know last night it was saying 51% off for the MB 90 and a price of $389 . The only size was 184cm. I just looked again and it’s showing the price you indicated. I’m not sure what occurred overnight.

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
I do know last night it was saying 51% off for the MB 90 and a price of $389 . The only size was 184cm. I just looked again and it’s showing the price you indicated. I’m not sure what occurred overnight.

I'm also thinking that someone just typed it in wrong and they caught the error. It would have been interesting to see if they'd have honored the price...

TS
laine

laine

I ski like a girl. Fast.
Skier
They're still showing it on FB - but have updated the site. So now it's just clickbait.

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 8.27.13 AM.png

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'm also thinking that someone just typed it in wrong and they caught the error. It would have been interesting to see if they'd have honored the price...

Had these been MB 99’s I would have been the test case. lol

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
I thought most MAPs got torn up end of Feb or certainly March. If not how else does retailer get to liquidate its old stock and have the cashflow to put down on the manufacturers' shiny new product?

Maybe different if Mindbenders are a mid season release?