For Sale K2 Brightside 167cm; Rossi Temp 74 156cm; Elan Pinball 145cm; Elan Jett 110cm

Discussion in 'Phil's Garage Sale and Ski Swap' started by skibob, May 5, 2018.

1. skibob

skibob Making fresh tracks Skier

The two Elans are Kids skis with integrated bindings.

Elan Pinball 145cm. Tyrolia 7.5 adjustable binding. Never in the park. Good condition. Notable is that the rear binding release on one ski broke. I drilled it so that a 3mm allen wrench fits perfectly. Works great. Lighter binding :). See pics. $125

Elan Jett 110. Tyrolia 4.5 adjustable binding. Elan's kids skis are the best, IMHO because they BEND like adult skis, but with kids on them. These are in excellent condition, especially considering that they were used last season by a crazy 8 yr old. $140

K2 Brightside. Marker Squire adjustable binding. This is a really great ski, IMHO. Very lightweight. One sheet of titanal. Flat, supportive tail. Modest sidecut. This was a ski we bought for my wife's niece. But she moved to Germany and couldn't take them with her. She learned to charge on these skis, which supported that quite handily. Never skied back country, but have skin attachments. Very good condition. $160

Rossi Temptation 74. Tyrolia 10 adjustable binding. This was my wife's first ski. She didn't get on them once this season, so time to get rid of them. A good intermediate ski. Excellent condition. $130

Prices do not include shipping. Free pickup in the northbay (CA) area and possible arrangements in other parts of northern California.

Attached Files:

2. Thread Starter
    TS
    skibob

skibob Making fresh tracks Skier