• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
As title indicates, Kastle FX104’s in plastic, lets say NOS. Bought these from Powder7 before I ever stepped on a Stockli. Taking up space now. I really did like these skis a lot. Pretty wide performance envelope.

$300 shipped lower 48. If that’s nonsense, let me know or make an offfer - you never know.

B7EA3E4B-74AF-4686-90A3-B4FFB925EB90.jpeg AE5616B4-D3CD-4174-9C25-FD4D8BEAC833.jpeg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
These are a serious fully cambered big boy ski. BTW, what do you want for the MacIntosh amp?

TS
givethepigeye

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
So, they are cambered w/ a tad of marketing early rise. I think their “ reputation” is a little overblown - they are pretty easy to ski once they have been flexed a few times. Not any more that the Enforcers that proceeded them. I thought they were easier skiing than Blizzard Cochise. They did make me a better skier over the seasons I was on them, they will let you know. But they are very predictable and confidence inspiring.

The top sheets were too fragile for me though, my other set looks like it’s been in a knife fight. My SR95,s are as fresh as a daisy, a season and a half in by comparison. I would suggest running a file down the topsheet/sidewall edge at a minimum. OR.....if you never bang up your topsheet edges or having them look beat up doesn’t bother you - great option.

I know that probably doesn’t help sell these - but really it’s the reason I demo’d some stockli’s, then I liked the so much I bought them. If I could justify the pairs of skis I own, I’d just keep them, but I can’t.

@Philpug - The McIntosh tuner is 30+ years young and not for sale - good eye!

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I own that exact ski ^. These are awesome crud busting, big mountain skis that can also be skied easily as a western daily driver of you like a 10something ski for your DD. They carve and eat up terrain like nobody's business. These are serious quality skis that rival anything Stokli makes. I wouldn't hesitate to jump on these for that price. That's a $1100 ski for $300. If you can carve a ski and like a GS build ski, get these.

Magwai

Novice skier, expert faller!!!
Skier
@Philpug we have a wall of Mac equipment, what are you looking for? No joke.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
As title indicates, Kastle FX104’s in plastic, lets say NOS. Bought these from Powder7 before I ever stepped on a Stockli. Taking up space now. I really did like these skis a lot. Pretty wide performance envelope.

$300 shipped lower 48. If that’s nonsense, let me know or make an offfer - you never know.

View attachment 63906 View attachment 63905

I know i NEEEED these... unfortunately my wife doesn't think so :huh:

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier

View attachment 63906 View attachment 63905
If they were a size smaller I would already own them. I almost pulled the trigger on them even though 184cm at 104 under foot is a bit too much for me. These really are a killer deal.

Sponsor