• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Just remember everyone

James

Out There
Instructor
Yep. Bring out your bugs. Time for dinner. - the future. Bleh.

Maybe we can build a wall to keep the bugs out. Surely there's something about eating bugs in some religous text. Those make the best walls. Talk is cheap. Walls cost money.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
most insects really do taste like lobster.

James

Out There
Instructor
What insects taste like lobster?

I don't know what tongue tastes like but the texture is just creepy. Once was enough.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Lobster is actually kind of a very large aquatic insect, invertabrates with an exoskeleton.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
What insects taste like lobster?

I don't know what tongue tastes like but the texture is just creepy. Once was enough.

ummm I can make you tongue tacos and it the best roast beef you will have. If the texture is creepy who ever cooked it did something wrong.

grasshopper for sure taste like lobster. You do need to cook them.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Yep.... you're not only already eating insects they're one of your favorite foods.

I never did understand why people get so excited about lobster. It's fine? I prefer shrimp or king crab.

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
FWIW, a headlamp, chopsticks, and those soup containers you get at chinese food takeaways make *really* good cicada nymph hunting gear. Just put a layer of ice in the bottom of each soup container.

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
ummm I can make you tongue tacos and it the best roast beef you will have. If the texture is creepy who ever cooked it did something wrong.

Tongue is awesome. My grandmother used to do it as medallions in hunt sauce on flat square pasta.

Eat mo' beef - 4x less antibiotics than pork!:)

Last edited:

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I never did understand why people get so excited about lobster. It's fine? I prefer shrimp or king crab.
In the case of my ex I think I understood. It had to do with the letters MP on the menu.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
If we're keeping it 100, let's also bring in shrimp being the cockroaches of the sea.. MmmMmMmm... Why not cockroaches if we're already eating crickets??

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Lobster is actually kind of a very large aquatic insect, invertabrates with an exoskeleton.
You sound a little mixed up. It's the Horseshoe crabs that are more closlly related to arachnids (spiders, etc) than to crustaceans (lobsters, etc). ;)

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Tongue is awesome. My grandmother used to do it as medallions in hunt sauce on flat square pasta.

Eat mo' beef - 4x less antibiotics than pork!:)

no or very few antibiotics when you know the animal pig or cow. Let just say we know our meat just slightly better than most people. Diane Raises, sometimes slaughters it and always does the butchering.

1441353_10101561369479959_2065884473_n.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I truly believe that lobster is the reason butter was invented. Well..maybe popcorn. :popcorn:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid