• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Cranmore Kennett SL.jpg

A high school SL race at Mt. Cranmore. I think these pants were red, I could be wrong. The K on the sleeve is for Kennett.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
@Frankly, @Doug Briggs, @K2 Rat,

These are just great pictures. Awesome. I have absolutely NONE. I was skiing my older brother about some the other day {our parent s have been gone for 20 years}, and he made the same comment. After mom died, we thought we might find some....none. We're thinking that when she sold the big/old house, after our dad died, and she downsized, some may have ended up in now of the two full sized dumpsters. Still have the memories!!

Great pics! Thanks for posting them!

K2 Rat

Out on the slopes
Skier
I am glad I have a few old race pics. But I wish I had some of me hanging out with my friends. Either at the start or in the lodge. Anywhere....

Me in a 1979 1&2's race at Mount Snow. That bamboo gate did not stand a chance !

IMG_7375.PNG

K2 Rat

Out on the slopes
Skier
While looking through a box of old stuff for pictures, I found this old result sheet. @Doug Briggs ' old results sheets would make this look pretty amateur. Wait, I was an amateur! But I figured I would post anyway since some Clarkson guys on this that you might know.
IMG_7394.JPG
This was probably 1980 or 1981. I managed to round out the podium (with a misspelled last name !) that day.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
While looking through a box of old stuff for pictures, I found this old result sheet. @Doug Briggs ' old results sheets would make this look pretty amateur. Wait, I was an amateur! But I figured I would post anyway since some Clarkson guys on this that you might know. View attachment 33247 This was probably 1980 or 1981. I managed to round out the podium (with a misspelled last name !) that day.
Is the the RPI Winter Carnival?

Sponsor

Staff online