• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

June 21st, 2018 - Best Day of the Year (Northern Hemisphere)

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Today is my favorite day for that reason. I like summer, sorta, hate the humidity but cope with it not being winter by trying to do lots of fun stuff. This day is the turning point for the reason you mentioned. I love fall almost as much as winter so I just would like July and August to mosey on by. Each day here on out will be shorter and we get closer to football and all the fabulousness that follows after that. Hell it's near the end of June, 4th of July is in less than 2 weeks. I almost have a slight spring in my step today.

:daffy:

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Idk, my workout today called for a long run of repeats to a summit. Apparently there was a large group of nudists also celebrating the summer solstice, so I had to navigate through a pack a naked travelers 6x to ascend & descend the summit 3x.

They told me I’d be faster naked. :eek:

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
E046DF5C-43F0-48A0-BDF9-388AA163DAB3.jpeg

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Guess I should work out more.

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It's just getting warm here. But the days are headed in the right direction. ogsmile

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Midnight Sun Festival tomorrow.. giant street fair from noon to midnight to celebrate the midnight sun, also going to try to do some late night SUP paddling with the wife and dog.

sbooker

Getting on the lift
Skier
Here in sub tropical Brisbane Australia I’m celebrating too. It’s lovely weather - about 68 degrees during the day and 50 at night. Beautiful and clear - not a cloud in the sky.
In exactly 6 months I will be landing into Munich to take in Christmas markets before a 25 day vacation of skiing and sight seeing in Austria and Italy.

Sponsor

Staff online