• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jason Robertson

Better than a 35 mph stick through the liver!
Skier
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I figured work and school is important, but skiing is importanter. So I busted the 8yr old outta school, faked a illness to get out of work and we headed to the hills this morning.
Copper Mountain was open from top to bottom but even after 3-4 hrs of sun ptarmigan was still bulletproof. After a few warm up laps we met up with hippie and cruised the lower half of the mountain. The snow was buttery all day but got a bit greasy towards two or so when we called it off.
You would of thought I was riding around clubbing children the last half of the day by the questions and looks I was getting. Where's your helmet? Where's your goggles? Did you loose your coat? What about your gloves, where are they? Well, at least your kid wears a helmet. Holy crap, it was 40 and sunny so I was skiing in a pull over and sun glasses after noon. Didn't know that what I was doing interfered with anyone else's day on the hill. Fellas just trying to get a few turns in. At least no one cracked me in the skull with the bar! #barupallday!
Dean, we will have to do it again with some more space and less traffic. That snow was screaming to be ripped up, it's just tough to let loose with that many people sliding around. We will have to get everyone on the same page one day. Jaxons stoked about hitting some Woodward lessons this season...

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Damn that looks nice. I spent the day helping the ski shop get ready for opening day.
Love the idea of Jailbreak Friday!

TS
Jason Robertson

Jason Robertson

Better than a 35 mph stick through the liver!
Skier
Sure. As long as it isn't on a Monday or Thursday, I'm tied down. I manage my sons travel hockey teams, plus I'm in the NoCo adult beer league so they eat those days.
The kids hockey schedule is what prompted this run. He has a game today and two tomorrow. Insane.

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Jailbreaks should be limited to days that end in a "y".

Who thinks Jason's handle should be changed to either "Jailbreak Robertson" or even just "Jailbreak" ?

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Jailbreaks should be limited to days that end in a "y".

Who thinks Jason's handle should be changed to either "Jailbreak Robertson" or even just "Jailbreak" ?

Jailbreak works. I have a few other names for him but they're not family friendly.

Plus, he does sorta look shifty.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is an interesting thread bump. I wonder where Jason is this winter?