• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Northern Rockies/Alberta Jackson Hole, Best Inexpensive Lodging/tickets?

TS
Dadskier

Dadskier

Getting off the lift
Skier
Did you look into the mountain collective? You might break even on Jackson but it will also give you 2 free tickets for Stowe and 50% off your skiing there.

$499 for the mountain collective and only 2 days at Jackson plus two more at $65 each. Not sure I can get up to Stowe this season. If there were more East Coast resorts on it I think it would be a good deal.

$416 for a four day at Jackson. I'll probably just suck it up and go with that.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Lift ticket deals are slim to non-existant at Jackson Hole.
Their Senior ticket only saves a little. No Super Senior ticket.

I'm using a premium pass (Squaw ) that has 1/2 price like Mt Collective this year.

Gold passes at other Mt collective areas (eg Aspen, Mammoth, Snowbird) also get 50%
off your age group at Jackson Hole..

Last edited:
TS
Dadskier

Dadskier

Getting off the lift
Skier
I'm one week away. Anyone going to be in the neighborhood? Especially Sat the 20th as I'll be solo that day.

TS
Dadskier

Dadskier

Getting off the lift
Skier
Another question. Is there a lodge/lockers to drop a bag at the Mtn or should I just plan on leaving the hotel ready to ski?

Alexzn

Ski Squaw
Skier
Another question. Is there a lodge/lockers to drop a bag at the Mtn or should I just plan on leaving the hotel ready to ski?
I remember there being some places at the mountain base to change. It all depends on your willingness to leave your stuff in a potentially insecure place. There is a day locker place as well, not cheap by my recollections.

Sponsor

Staff online