• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Northern Rockies/Alberta Jackson Hole 7 Day Pass on Sale

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Since the Pugski Gathering is at Jackson Hole in 2020, I thought I would start this thread for those who might not be getting an Ikon Pass or Mountain Collective Pass. I think the Spring Price ends at the end of April.

Adult 7 day Bypass also works like a season pass, early and late season: $549, Senior $389.

https://www.jacksonhole.com/season-pass.html

The price did not increase from last year.

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
The JHMR Bypass has some blackout dates. I don't think they'll overlap the Pugski 2020 Gathering. What are the dates again?

I figure on getting the Mountain Collective Pass again. Get it early enough and you can choose a free third day. If I expect to ski 6 days at the Jackson Hole Gathering, it would be $449 for the MTC and 3 days at 1/2 price (Full price was $158/day) = $237. So I'd be in for $686 with all those free days at the other MTC resorts.

Somebody else can do the math for the IKON pass.

TS
DanoT

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
The JHMR Bypass has some blackout dates. I don't think they'll overlap the Pugski 2020 Gathering. What are the dates again?

I figure on getting the Mountain Collective Pass again. Get it early enough and you can choose a free third day. If I expect to ski 6 days at the Jackson Hole Gathering, it would be $449 for the MTC and 3 days at 1/2 price (Full price was $158/day) = $237. So I'd be in for $686 with all those free days at the other MTC resorts.

Somebody else can do the math for the IKON pass.

The Gathering at JH will likely be the last week of Feb. or 2nd last. I think. There was talk at BS of making the official JH Gathering a Mon- Fri event. Blackout dates at JH for Ikon Base pass and JH Bypass are Sat. and Sun. but not Mon. of the Presidents Day long weekend.

For those of us that are seniors, the JH Bypass works, in part because Ikon does not offer a seniors rate.

Sponsor

Staff online