• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold J Skis WhipIt Stephanie Stepp Edition #25 of 50 164cm

Eric Edelstein

ExoticSkis
Skier
Industry Insider

J Skis WhipIt park 'n all-mtn model in Stephanie Stepp Unicorn Graphic
With Tyrolia SP10 Sympro ABS adjustable bindings (DIN 3-10)
113-90-110 164cm
Limited Edition #25 of 50

Playful, fun, quick, fairly soft, lively and requires little effort to ski. Iconic ski from Jason Levinthal....he keeps selling them as fast as he can get them pressed...popular for a reason...they work!

https://jskis.com/collections/whipit/products/stephanie-stepp?variant=42080258824

DSC06688.JPG

Builder's Description:
"Super Light & Nimble for effortless skiing all-mountain or park.

"The Whipit" ski will literally read your mind taking your skiing further faster, with less effort than ever before. I designed this ski with a 90mm waist for enhanced edge-to-edge quickness on firm snow. I also added Carbon fiber to it's construction for a game-changing light weight poppy feel both on the snow and in the air. Wether you want to whip around technical tricks or make effortless carves forwards or backwards with ease, you'll feel like there's nothing on your feet. Yup! This is the funnest, lightest, quickest, easiest, butteryest, most durable all-terrain ski"

$549 retail
$350 plus shipping to your destination OBO.

Mounted with Tyrolia SP10 adjustable bindings (handy to get the position sweet for park, jumps or mountain cruising)

Skied for two runs....Need different size, daughter grew too fast all of a sudden.​

DSC06679.JPG

DSC06686.JPG

DSC06687.JPG

DSC06682.JPG

DSC06683.JPG

Tyrolia SP10 bindings - only used for a few runs - scratches on toepiece wing from riding inside Thule rooftop box.​

Shaelyn

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi I’d love to have these skis! Only problem is I live in Toronto Canada . Any chance you could ship here? Much appreciated!

TS
Eric Edelstein

Eric Edelstein

ExoticSkis
Skier
Industry Insider
Hi I’d love to have these skis! Only problem is I live in Toronto Canada . Any chance you could ship here? Much appreciated!
Sorry ! sold!

Sponsor

Staff online