• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

It ain't gonna drink itself!

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
Hah I mean I can really only make one drink right now (and occasionally I make myself a Lynchburg lemonade if I have extra lemons from dinner) but sure! I'd love to have a cocktail testing night with some friends so we could learn new ones!
https://www.supercall.com/recipes

Here's a good place to start ... and possibly finish ...
I tried to resist but i followed you Ladies down the supercall rabbit hole and look what i found @SBrown, three for the price of one.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I usually make margaritas with tequila, Citronge and lime but recently picked up this zero sugar margarita mix so I’m excited to try it and not derail my current weight loss path CD94C8EE-5B3F-4D16-8B85-9F19AD62F988.jpeg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I just saw this ad for Aviation Gin with Ryan Reynolds and had to add it to this thread. If you don't laugh, I'm not sure we can be friends.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I just saw this ad for Aviation Gin with Ryan Reynolds and had to add it to this thread. If you don't laugh, I'm not sure we can be friends.
He always does things sort of tongue in cheek. That is part of he personality.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hum, I've been drinking a near cousin this summer using vodka and touch of raspberry.

Perhaps it's a partial vasectomy??

I better be careful

TexasStout

Epic Pass + Loveland 4-pack for 2021-2022
Skier
Not a great pic of the bottle label and rather modest pours, but it was midweek and this is precious juice.

Anyway, it was a special occasion being that they gave me a promotion at work. Earlier this year they were offering voluntary severance as we were going through a reorg and downsizing. I had asked for the package and they turned me down. Instead, a promotion. Oh well, it’ll keep me challenged for a few more years and provide the funds for bourbon such as this.
15B89FB5-EA16-430C-BFF1-00AB451C4556.jpeg

Last edited:

Uncle-A

Skier
Not a great pic of the bottle label and rather modest pours, but it was midweek and this is precious juice.

Anyway, it was a special occasion being that they gave me a promotion at work. Earlier this year they were offering voluntary severance as we were going through a reorg and downsizing. I had asked for the package and they turned me down. Instead, a promotion. Oh well, it’ll keep me challenged for a few more years and provide the funds for bourbon such as this.
View attachment 142676
Congratulations on the promotion and it is a good reason to sample the good stuff.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
asked for the package and they turned me down. Instead, a promotion.
nice, congratulations on the promo.

and as noted by others, good to treat yourself especially if you share

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Lorenzzo if you're going to feel like sh!t, at least you did it in style. That is NOT shitty tequilla
Cheers!

*as the title says, "It ain't gonna drink itself"

Uncle-A

Skier
@Lorenzzo if you're going to feel like sh!t, at least you did it in style. That is NOT shitty tequilla
Cheers!

*as the title says, "It ain't gonna drink itself"
Sometimes I wonder if they put lesser quality in the fancy containers just to distract from the quality and still justify the higher price.

Sponsor

Staff online