• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

It ain't gonna drink itself!

doc

Out on the slopes
Skier
Nice booze v law contrast in your pic @coskigirl. As a lawyer with almost 40 years in the profession, I suggest you don't sweat the books too much. Most of that stuff won't matter much post-bar exam.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice booze v law contrast in your pic @coskigirl. As a lawyer with almost 40 years in the profession, I suggest you don't sweat the books too much. Most of that stuff won't matter much post-bar exam.

Thanks. Most of my sweating is due to the damn curve and keeping my scholarship.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I saw on the news this morning that it is International Tequila Day so why not post what your favorite tequila drink is? I will start with a frozen grapefruit margarita,what is yours?

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
We purchased a new vodka today, home grown small batch.
WP_20190817_14_28_11_Pro.jpg

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
[moved to dedicated "Negronis" thread]

Last edited:

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We purchased a new vodka today, home grown small batch.
View attachment 78677

@Uncle-A , I'm confident it's a fine Vodka but I just can't get the idea of NJ and Vodka away from being a bit rough .. course here I have Iowa distilled stuff and know it's the skill set of those who do it.

I have to pick up a bottle of Cedar Ridge No 9 reserve ... 99 proof and inspired by Slip Knot. yeah a Whiskey inspired by a metal band!

give a review, my brother in law always carried a bottle of Kettle One in his boot when traveling to ski destinations. He would state one never knew if upon arrival one could get something to drink to celebrate the pending skiing. ogsmile

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
A friend kinkdly brought this Anejo back from Cuba. It is delicious neat. I'll be making some Mojitos for the game tomorrow.

IMG_20200201_151817332_crop.jpg

IMG_20200201_151539446.jpg

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'm still undecided on whether to be disappointed or relieved that what I initially thought was going to be a salmon margarita recipe wasn't.

Sponsor

Staff online