• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy ISO Stockli SR88 in 166

CascadeLuke

Booting up
Skier
In search of skis for my wife. Please let me know if you have them or come across a posting. Open to used or new. Appreciate it!

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
Does year matter? Have you done a basic google shopping search? Powder7 has new and demo from various years, Bob's Sports Chalet has a 22/23.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@CascadeLuke - I would call again, there aren’t a handful of brain cells between the whole staff there.

There’s a giant sign out front that says Presidents’ Day sale and I just spoke to someone who said all skis are 40% off. I do know those two pairs are there you just have to get to speak to someone who’s actually with it. At 40% off for all skis is hardly worth getting a 22/23 version.
Sale is today and tomorrow. Only, I may be down there before the end of business tomorrow.

EDIT - just picked up the black Pearl in the 166 for the wife at $399

Last edited:
TS
CascadeLuke

CascadeLuke

Booting up
Skier
@CascadeLuke - I would call again, there aren’t a handful of brain cells between the whole staff there.

There’s a giant sign out front that says Presidents’ Day sale and I just spoke to someone who said all skis are 40% off. I do know those two pairs are there you just have to get to speak to someone who’s actually with it. At 40% off for all skis is hardly worth getting a 22/23 version.
Sale is today and tomorrow. Only, I may be down there before the end of business tomorrow.

EDIT - just picked up the black Pearl in the 166 for the wife at $399
You're right Slarver. Tried again and got a good price on '24 SR88s. A member on TGR gave me a contact who beat out that price and shipped for half the quote at RH. I do suggest people hit up RH right now if they're looking.

Sponsor

Staff online