• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
Flanders flaunting it!
1577633986285.png

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
My old Obermeyer one piece is going out today on a snowboarder that is just learning. Functionality beats fashion for a beginner on a wet day.

Spooky

Getting off the lift
Skier
I have pretty much being wearing Volcom Snow since 2000. Their pants zip into the jacket creating a faux mix-and-match one piece. I have 3 pairs of pants, 2 and 3 layer gortex shells and one normal.

I'm super stoked this year because I am finally rolling my ripe banana suit. I bought this kit a long time ago but I packed on some extra lbs up to 235 and the pants wouldn't fit. Well, I lost a bunch and now im that im back at 200 and they fit again!

ski.jpg

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ From here it looks more mustard than banana, but lookin' good nonetheless :thumb:

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
This is the suit I want this year, if I earn enough over the season, lol. Tried it on three times, love it on, it's $3500.00 CDN in Whistler. There is several one piece suits available this season in various brands. The bathroom is a pain for women in a one piece. (edited to add the link, oops

Last edited:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Saw a couple of these at Copper last weekend... one on the guy here, and the same model on a young woman another day.

Copper 011220 063 ACR Conv.jpg

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
one piece all the way - heres a review i did of the AirBlaster Freedom Suit

If I showed the bright orange suit to my wife, she would order me one tomorrow, just for spotting me on the slopes.

She complains that my two main parkas are "tree jackets" and are better than true camo!

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I liked skiing in my old Chlorophille GoreTex onsie shell that was a good fit but hated going indoors and unzipping and having to wiggle out of the top and then having it hanging off your hips. More wiggling to get it back on.

I much prefer a bib pants and jacket with a powder cuff.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I liked skiing in my old Chlorophille GoreTex onsie shell that was a good fit but hated going indoors and unzipping and having to wiggle out of the top and then having it hanging off your hips. More wiggling to get it back on.

Best time for a onesie is when you have slopeside ski in ski out lodging. Just kick off your boots, step in to fuzzy slippers and drop the onesie stepping out with your lounge pants already on under it. After dinner, step back in to it, boot up, and back out the door for the night session.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I have like 87 suits now. All vintage, no Tipsy Elves etc

Don't you have a video of you modelling your collection? This seems like the time and place for a fashion show.