• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Is this deal a scam?

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Why would it be a scam? The seller is in the US, the seller has feedback. The price is about what I'd expect for a used Obermeyer pant.

Of course, the pant design has been around since about 2010, in similar colors, so the date is :huh:. Who knows what shape the DWR is in, there might be internal tears in the stitching, and who knows what the original owner put the pant through ... but all of those are risks that are known to come with buying used clothing. I don't see anything there that would clearly fall into the 'scam' category.

oswaldr2

Getting on the lift
Skier
Definitely not a scam, they are used pants. If you want them, buy them!

I'd recommend a Nikwash to waterproof them, those look like they'd soak in during a dump.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
It's a reputable seller on eBay located in that US with a lot of stars and a 99.5 % positive feedback rating.

If I were looking for tan pants and the size was right, I'd grab them.

TS
Kbat117

Kbat117

Doing snow dances
Skier
Oh good! I couldn't find anything that looked like that in a Google search and I always tend to associate obermeyer with higher prices than that. Anyone know what model they are so I can do a little bit more research?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
No belt loops.. If they were in my size I'd consider them but without belt loops I'd probably hook up suspenders to them..

Sponsor

Staff online