• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Is it bad to hang a suspension bike upside down?

Is it bad to hang a suspension bike upside down?

• Yes - don't hang your suspension bike upside down

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No - just do it

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Dunno - that's why I'm on this forum, to edumicate myself

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
@Philpug I can say I have absolutely zero idea about golf so I can't say about that, but state of mind in how people go for marketing BS in bike industry and comparing this to some other sports I know, like skiing for example, I would say in people in skiing don't go that easy for all the BS marketing tries to sell to them. Sure you have 50.000eur skis BS, but they are made for people, who bring them with them when they go in fur coat to terrace in St. Moritz, so they probably sell 5 pairs of them, but rest of market is relatively ok. But then again it might just be, that alpine skiing is really specific when it comes to equipment, and it's probably only sport that I could think of, where best possible equipment will actually make you perform worse then 10 classes worse one, unless you have technique and power to use it. With bike, or running, even xc skiing and probably also golf, having best bike, best xc skis and poles, best running shoes or best club, won't make you any better, but it also won't make you any worse, while in alpine, having race DH skis will make you much worse skier then using cheap 150cm soft recreational skis. So it could also be that.

Sponsor

Staff online