• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Intuition Liner Blow-Out!

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bump for great liners at a great price from a good guy.

Quandary

Out on the slopes
Skier
How would the Power Tongues work in 2021/22 26.5 Lange RX 130 LVs? Would they be similarly stiff as compared to the stock liner? Also how much fore foot volume. I have tried Atomic Mimic Professional's built for the Redster CS in the Langes, great heel hold but insufficient volume in the forefoot of the liner.

TS
Noodler

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
How would the Power Tongues work in 2021/22 26.5 Lange RX 130 LVs? Would they be similarly stiff as compared to the stock liner? Also how much fore foot volume. I have tried Atomic Mimic Professional's built for the Redster CS in the Langes, great heel hold but insufficient volume in the forefoot of the liner.

Now we're talking... ;) (with the ZipFit consideration behind us)

I believe that these would handle your forefoot volume concern. Intuition liners are quite adaptable once heated, but the results are HIGHLY dependent on skills of the fitter. There are definite "secrets" to doing this right that only come with experience. So finding someone who really knows what they're doing is key to getting the final volume of the liner to match what your feet need in the particular shell.

Stiffness-wise, these are fairly beefy liners, but I know many folks of varying skill levels and sizes all using them with great success. Being that you're in CO, you're welcome to check them out and make a decision.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Slight, but noticeable, increase in stiffness. All positives IMO w/r/t performance.

Can't comment directly on your potential fit, as I've got 29.5s in an RX 130 MV, but I maintained adequate forefoot volume and heel hold is excellent.

Quandary

Out on the slopes
Skier
Thanks Noodler. I am out of state for a bit. Sounds like I would need Racer's Edge to get them molded and fit right. That gets pretty expensive for boots or liners you don't purchase from them.