• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Intuition Dream Liner HV - size 26

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi all. I have a pair of Intuition Dream Liner HV in size 26 that I no longer need. I got them in 2017 and skied maybe 10 days in them before getting a new pair of boots. They're in great shape and have a lot of life left in them for someone who wants a pair. The liners themselves are free but I ask that you pay for shipping so I come out even. PM me if you're interested. Paypal payment.

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
Hmmmm my s/o might benefit from these. Were they heat molded once already? If so, anyone know if a 2nd heat mold is plausible? I'd certainly be willing to pay shipping and/or meet you in beantown.

TS
TheArchitect

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hmmmm my s/o might benefit from these. Were they heat molded once already? If so, anyone know if a 2nd heat mold is plausible? I'd certainly be willing to pay shipping and/or meet you in beantown.

No, I just wore them. This is the model that can be worn right away and will mold over time. They can be molded at home or in a shop, though. The only thing I had done was the blue padding to push my heel back. That can be removed

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Pm sent

udailey

Browsing Garage sale and eBay
Skier
I'll take them for my daughter if available. Either way, very kind of you

TS
TheArchitect

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll take them for my daughter if available. Either way, very kind of you

I'm waiting to hear back from @Jeronimo to confirm if he wants them but if he doesn't then @tch is going to take them. Thanks for the thought, though.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January