• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Heck, I can barely justify another pair of Renouns for myself ogwink. But, if they can give the Z-77 a challenge, perhaps these Atlas is worth a look. And, in a "shorter " length to boot. 156 is SO much better for me. LOL. At 5'2 95# it makes no difference, but if these are not too stiff....................:wine::P
Flexes will be scaled.

Eric Edelstein

ExoticSkis
Skier
Industry Insider
We helped evaluate the production candidate prototypes of the Atlas last Spring as well....When Phil and Tricia weigh in, we should have our notes together enough to let folks know what we thought and how the Atlas compares to some skis people already know! Cyrus is looking to hit the right spots in the marketplace he's targeting, and the Atlas should fit right in. As to what's next....hmmmmmm....we're not allowed to say...yet......:cool:

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We helped evaluate the production candidate prototypes of the Atlas last Spring as well....When Phil and Tricia weigh in, we should have our notes together enough to let folks know what we thought and how the Atlas compares to some skis people already know! Cyrus is looking to hit the right spots in the marketplace he's targeting, and the Atlas should fit right in. As to what's next....hmmmmmm....we're not allowed to say...yet......:cool:

Sounds like I need a side gig. Where can I get a sign made: "Will work for Renouns"?

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’ll likely add it towards the end of the season. Already have Z’s, Endurance, and 2 pair of Citadels. I’ll likely go “short” with these......

LabMan

No Turns
Skier
Heck, I can barely justify another pair of Renouns for myself ogwink. But, if they can give the Z-77 a challenge, perhaps these Atlas is worth a look. And, in a "shorter " length to boot. 156 is SO much better for me. LOL. At 5'2 95# it makes no difference, but if these are not too stiff....................:wine::P
FYI, The Atlas is way, WAY better than the Z-77's and I owned both. Replaced the 77's late last fall and skied Maine to UT on the Atlas. No comparison

Sponsor

Staff online