• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Interesting way to see where the time is gained

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I'm pretty sure that's a video product, Dartfish. There are a couple but Dartfish has been around 20 years and is widely used by alpine race programs for video analysis, storage, etc. Some bigger programs and ski academies here in the USA have their own Dartfish " "channels" to enable athletes, coaches, parents to access video. Slick business. Nice tool. And good use for this purpose as well!

hbear

Out on the slopes
Skier
Dart fish is great, still used pretty heavily over in these parts. I’m not as well versed but imagine there are a couple of options to overlay video these days. Bigger challenge with sports with a dynamic camera is to get the overlay right. Easy to do with track/swimming where the camera is on a set track....rougher with ski racing as it doesn’t always line up.

On an aside dislike the new payment model....subscription based (I get this is way of the world) vs. buy it once license long ago.
Having to use a USB key/FOB is also a bit over the top still.....who do they think they are Bloomberg? :)

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid