• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
IP_LOGO_COLOR
Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 10.24.21 AM

INDY PASS OFFERS REBATES DUE TO SHORTENED SEASON
Some pass holders will receive 30-100% rebates due to Covid-19-forced cancellation of spring skiing
PORTLAND, OREGON -- Indy Pass organizers today announced that any pass holder who did not redeem a lift ticket during the 2019-20 season will be offered a rebate for a 2020-21 pass.

Any pass holder who was not able to redeem a lift ticket this season will be offered a 30% discount on a 2020-21 Indy Pass. Those who purchased after February 17th at the late-season price of $139 and were not able to redeem, can apply 100% of their purchase price to a pass for next season if purchased prior to December 1.

"As skiers reckon with the premature end to a season that serves as their primary escape from the stresses of life, we wanted to make a small concession to those who had been planning to use their passes for spring skiing and had those plans cut short," said Indy Pass founder Doug Fish.

2020-21 Indy Passes will go on sale on September 1st for $199 and several new partner resorts will be announced soon.

The Indy Pass is a multi-mountain pass that offers two days of skiing at each participating, independent resort. It launched on September 1, 2019 and offered access to 47 resorts across the US and Canada in its first season.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Good on them!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
That's a tough decision for a first year product. Hopefully the goodwill they show now will boost next season's sales.

Ski&ride

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Don’t know enough about the pass. So I maybe missing something obvious...

why only 30% discount for pass holder who never redeem ANY days? But full credit for those buying later?

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Don’t know enough about the pass. So I maybe missing something obvious...

why only 30% discount for pass holder who never redeem ANY days? But full credit for those buying later?

I'm not sure, but I would guess it has something to do with the difference between those who had their pass for most of the season but didn't seize their opportunity to use it vs the person who purchased the late deal but had no chance because things shut down so quickly.

Just a guess
Perhaps @Doug Fish could answer if he pops in.

Sponsor