• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Indy 500 today :)

Snowfan

aka Eric Nelson
Skier
Covid delayed Indy 500 today with empty stands and new Penske ownership. I've been there once and watch every year. Marco Andretti on pole...lots of fast rookies and previous winners. Takuma Sato P3 in front row should make for an interesting start and first turn. Rooting for Ed Carpenter and Marco....edit...almost forgot Fernando Alonso....would be great to see him win.

Last edited:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
NO hockey til tonight. Favorite NBA team played last night. I usually only watch the beginning and end of the race, but today I might watch cars going in a circle for more than that.

Cars and driving have turned out to be probably the thing least disrupted by the pandemic. Pretty easy to do while maintaining social distance. Same goes for bike/cycle riding..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
How anticlimactic... :huh: 5 laps to go with a really sweet shootout set up and then Rahal's 3rd car wrecks ensuring that Rahal's other two cars finish first and third. No, I don't believe Spencer Pigot wrecked on purpose as part of some master team Rahal plan. Still kind of lame that's how it worked out though..

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
What a bummer. I was pulling for Ferruci. Hi grandfather was my tailor in New Haven, CT. Mr. Ferruci was a teammate of Fausto Coppi back in the day (way back in the day).

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier

Sponsor