• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

In Search of Head/Tyrolia PowerRail Manual

apache

Booting up
Inactive
Hi Skiers,

I am looking for tech manuals on Head/Tyrolia PowerRail installation. I can't turn up anything useful on either Head or Tyrolia's websites. Nor can I find anything on the Google that's downloadable without giving my PII to China or Russia. If any of you possess a good digital file can you PM me the doc and/or provide a link to a good source?

Thanks Much!

G

TS
A

apache

Booting up
Inactive
Thanks, but unless I glossed over it, I saw no details on installation of the plates. Cheers, G

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
^^^^
Check out p 29 on the link posted above. It does show the mounting of the PowerRail plate. The plate will work as a mounting template for drilling holes, you only need to find the center mounting point of your specific ski to match the center point of the plate.

TS
A

apache

Booting up
Inactive
Found a useful bit of information in my research. One can find full PDF technical manuals of Head/Tyrolia bindings by going to the Tyrolia website. Find the Dealer technical section and enter USA as the country. Enter "USA" as the password and walla! There are all the manuals.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
@apache I found this before and actually viewed all the videos, but now I can't seem to find it again. Wondering if they changed their site?

Looks like they switched their website. Now you do need a dealer login for Head.

Last edited:
TS
A

apache

Booting up
Inactive
Somebody at Epic said the same and couldn't get to the online manuals. I emailed the Head/Tyrolia manuals to them.