• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

In case you haven't noticed...2 years have passed.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes, we have been here for two years. A lot has happened in that time, most of all the site has grown exponentially. Enough about the past...we look forward to the years to come.

And most of all, we wouldn't be us without you so we have to say...
14c113bd1613c43ebea32930bd7772281558adae90f2533d3e59893bc59c8737.jpg

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
:coffee::micdrop:
attaboy.jpeg

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks Phil, Trish and all others for being here. Couldn't live without these liked minds. Thanks to all for sharing. All the discussions eventually help enrich/confirm/inprove/help me rethink several aspects of my life. For the most part I'm a lurker, but really appreciate what's here.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So much has happened in the past two years. So much more to unfold.
In the beginning it was @SBrown and @Spooky who literally launched with us. Without those two, I'm not sure we'd have been able to do it as well as we did it.

The past year has seen a few changes, like the front page integration, bringing @Dwight on board to help on the back end, adding a couple moderators to help with the growing community needs @T-Square, @Mendieta, and @john petersen, the ski testers who continue to help build the vast base of gear knowledge from the advancing intermediate, to the advancing advanced. We added a travel correspondent @Jim Kenney, brought a few resort guides from Epic as we watched the clock run down. We added a few new sponsors and kicked off some fun contests. We had correspondents at a World Cup Race (@ScotsSkier & @DoryBreaux ) (more to come this year) and reported about breaking news in the world of skiing. We've watched some of our members come back from injuries, and followed the progress.
@Philpug @Ziggy and I have traveled a lot to keep in touch with industry needs and goals, and have had the good fortune to have many of you invite us into your homes, as well as many of you visit our home.

We can tout the growth in numbers, but it means more than numbers. Its people bringing a vast amount of knowledge to the skiing world, and raising the bar for excellent discussion.
Your continued support and emphasis on good discussion is appreciated more than you know.

john petersen

working through minutia to find the big picture!
Instructor
I can only echo what others have said here....this is a great site!

thanks, guys!

JP

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh, I've noticed, believe me. I think I'm on two more medications now. I won't hold it against the Pugs.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
So much has happened in the past two years. So much more to unfold.
In the beginning it was @SBrown and @Spooky who literally launched with us. Without those two, I'm not sure we'd have been able to do it as well as we did it.

The past year has seen a few changes, like the front page integration, bringing @Dwight on board to help on the back end, adding a couple moderators to help with the growing community needs @T-Square, @Mendieta, and @john petersen, the ski testers who continue to help build the vast base of gear knowledge from the advancing intermediate, to the advancing advanced. We added a travel correspondent @Jim Kenney, brought a few resort guides from Epic as we watched the clock run down. We added a few new sponsors and kicked off some fun contests. We had correspondents at a World Cup Race (@ScotsSkier & @DoryBreaux ) (more to come this year) and reported about breaking news in the world of skiing. We've watched some of our members come back from injuries, and followed the progress.
@Philpug @Ziggy and I have traveled a lot to keep in touch with industry needs and goals, and have had the good fortune to have many of you invite us into your homes, as well as many of you visit our home.

We can tout the growth in numbers, but it means more than numbers. Its people bringing a vast amount of knowledge to the skiing world, and raising the bar for excellent discussion.
Your continued support and emphasis on good discussion is appreciated more than you know.

Congratulations! I enjoyed being on the forum before helping on the back end and really enjoy it now. You two have really created something special, keep it going.

:beercheer:

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Congratulations! I enjoyed being on the forum before helping on the back end and really enjoy it now. You two have really created something special, keep it going.

:beercheer:
You are integral in making it specialer.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January