• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

I'm thinking of selling my yellow 165 The Ski ...

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Blasphemy, yes. I just am not sure it has a place in my quiver now that I have the Santa Ana. And yes, I realize they're very different skis.

Is there any interest?

If so, I'll put together a more complete ad, or just ping me.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
IMHO, the first year The Ski, like you have, are the best graphics. If you don't need to sell them, don't they will be classics. Some day there will be villages writing songs about them.

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I do love the graphics. I don't "need" to sell them, but I'm skeptical about them being classics the way the originals were. Still ... I will think about it before selling them.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
If you do decide to sell them, let me know via PM. My mom needs a Christmas present. Seems like it'd be a good fit for an older woman in very good shape who is a groomer cruiser but also will play in the trees and bowls on occassion.

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
If you do decide to sell them, let me know via PM. My mom needs a Christmas present. Seems like it'd be a good fit for an older woman in very good shape who is a groomer cruiser but also will play in the trees and bowls on occassion.

Yes, I think it would be. Let me chew on it.

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Yep -- no rush.

Plus then when they eventually die I have awesome living room decor.

That is actually a great reason for *me* to keep them!

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I gave mine to a friend whose skis literally fell apart the end of last season. But I told her I wanted them back when she was done, for the decor value.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
FYI @Monique has not replied to this thread since 2015. Probably best to PM her if you think these might still be around.

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
FYI @Monique has not replied to this thread since 2015. Probably best to PM her if you think these might still be around.

They were sold quite a long time ago - possibly to a pugger, but I don't remember anymore.

Sponsor

Staff online