• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

I'll have the usual

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
A&W -Teen Burger Meal.
McDonald's -Toss up between Big Mac and 1/4 pounder with cheese meal.
Adanac Ski Hill -Turkey Chipotle Paninni with everything
The Keg -toss up between roast beast (prime rib) and New York Striploin (with Lobster tail)
Pizza -pepperoni hot peppers and bacon
Most oriental restaurants -hot and sour soup.
Pubs hot chicken wings - usually.

Wait, they have a 1/4 Pounder in Quebec?
images

I'm pretty flexible and unpredictible most places but do lean towards Fajitas Texanos at Mexican plaes.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier

coops

Getting on the lift
Skier
The high number of Japanese expats in Bangkok means lots of good options to go with all the Thai...

Bankara Ramen on Soi Phromphong,

Always order:-
Kakuni Bankara Ramen (not just with Chashu pork but also a melt in the mouth chunk of long, long braised (three days) pork belly too...)
Chicken Karaage
Bamboo shoots in chilli oil

with a mug of draught Asahi

bankara_kakumen.jpg

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Asahi! :nono:

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Ginger China on Rt 4 in Rutland has an extra extra extra spicey key on their computer for my order. Means I get 3 or 4 dozen hot Japanese peppers in my General Tso’s chicken.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Pizza - Jalapenoes, anchovies, and pineapple Spicy, salty, sweet. I almost love ordering this because usually the first time people hear it they are like WTF? then they try it and our like man its good. It even on the menu as the 3s at the local place now.

Americanized Chinese food - Hot and sour soup.

real chinese food, what ever pork belly they have

Lone Star - 2 fish tacos

any other mexican place, never fish tacos Ill be disappointed

Diner breakfast - corned beef hash

Somethings I never order, burgers from anywhere. I raise my own beef, and am a fairly skilled cook, everyone elses burger suck compared to mine.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I go to a place in North Jersey called Pub 199 it is known for their sea food. They have a combination of clams and king crab legs that is difficult to pass up. You get two dozen little neck clams steamed and a generous helping of king crab legs. They don't know my name there because of the large clientele but it is one of my go to places. As a backup the clams and steak combination is a good second choice.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Pat's BBQ in Salt Lake City. the brisket is melt in your mouth good.

Harolds Deli-the pastrami...
harold-s-new-york-deli.jpg

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Pat's BBQ in Salt Lake City. the brisket is melt in your mouth good.

Harolds Deli-the pastrami...
harold-s-new-york-deli.jpg
Harolds NY Deli in Edison NJ is Great there is also one in north Jersey but I have been told it is not as good. I have met the owner and he seems like a good guy. He is a Marine retired and there is a photo of his unit in the waiting area of the restaurant.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Any item on the menu from the barbecue joint Swig & Swine in Charleston, SC. I’ll be hitting there on the way to Hilton Head this weekend to play golf and watch the PGA event the following weekend. Can’t wait to eat there again.

Crank

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Local family style Italian place called T&J's in Port Chester NY I find it impossible to not order their wonderful eggplant parm.

Bubba's in Jackson Hole - St. Louis Ribs!

Another local favorite in Rye NY, the Rye Grill & Bar: mixed shells, seafood salad and apple crisp for dessert... a couple of Brooklyn lagers to wash it all down.

Katz'z Deli in NY (where Meg Ryan famously did her fake O scene in When Harry Met Sally) Hot pastrami on rye, of course.

Starbucks: grande Pikes Place.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I meet my wife and one of her friends at the same place nearly every Friday (they come from yoga, I come from the gym).
Last Friday, the bartender Alex hands me a glass of wine and a menu. I look at it for awhile. He comes back and says, "You're going to have the Korean Short Rib tacos, aren't you." "Yep."

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Canada...not any particular restaurant but whenever I visit the country. Poutine.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Albuquerque - Carne Adovada
Once when I was there for work, I ate it every meal for the first four days. The fifth day I finally wanted something else.

carneadovada-56b6bfe65f9b5829f8344e65.jpg

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Switzerland & Austria: goulatchsuppe at on-mountain restaurants Every Damn Day!

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Philpug
    Notorious P.U.G.
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid