• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ikon Pass question

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Does anyone know if you can find out online how many days you have at each spot? I looked on the Ikon site but had no luck.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
I know that when I skied at Alpine and Squaw the checker could tell me how many days I had at those areas but could not tell me my one day at Mammoth.
I have not looked at their app.

TS
S

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh, I didn't even think about the app. Yeah, I skied one day at Aspen with both my Ikon and Aspen Classic passes in my pocket, and was worried that both had been dinged, so I checked with the desk at end of day, and they were able to tell me how many days I had. (I had only triggered one of the passes, btw; the other one was stuck between some credit cards, so that could be the reason why.)

TS
S

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Isn't there always an app?

(I'm not great w/apps, hence my statement that I didn't think about it.)

Pequenita

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I don't think there is an app. I was on the website (and Squaw's) earlier today to also see if there was a way to count days/access and couldn't find anything. Sort of a bummer b/c my Squaw account used to track the first lift I accessed and the dates.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January