• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ikon Pass Discount with Chase Sapphire Reserve

Brad

Booting up
Skier
Looks like chase is offering the full Ikon pass for $949 through their chase sapphire reserved credit card. Looks like the only discount available at this time and brings prices in line with the early spring price.

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
sapphire preferred is offering the same deal. The sign up perks are pretty good too. Spend $4000 in first 3 months and get 60,000 points. That's an airline ticket right there! Sadly, I already have the card. I love it though because the travel insurance is outstanding.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Wish they'd include the Ikon Base; that could be a decider for me.

Ski&ride

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
So it’s a new partner each year then?

It’s the same pattern. Discount for the full pass only, in August, just like the Costco deal last year.

Now I can get my discounted BJ’s membership instead (my membership just happened to expired at end of July) They’re only 1/4 mile apart. Same cost for regular membership, but BJ has a $25 discount running all the time.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
sapphire preferred is offering the same deal. The sign up perks are pretty good too. Spend $4000 in first 3 months and get 60,000 points. That's an airline ticket right there! Sadly, I already have the card. I love it though because the travel insurance is outstanding.

Yes, we used saphire along with some other shenanigans to fly to Orlando for free. I liked the metal card. Perks were good but we cancelled it because I prefer to keep our accounts as simple as possible.

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes, we used saphire along with some other shenanigans to fly to Orlando for free. I liked the metal card. Perks were good but we cancelled it because I prefer to keep our accounts as simple as possible.

We haven't had a credit card in years. We have a big travel year ahead of us because our son is taking a gap year and is available to dog sit. We will cancel the card again once we are finished with this year of travel.

Is the offer still available? I don’t see it anywhere.
Yes. The sale ends on Aug 31. I had to sign in to see it though, so it's likely that you have to become a card holder before you can see the deal.

TS
B

Brad

Booting up
Skier
I had to log in to see the details so I imagine you have to be a cardholder to see it. They sent out an e-mail advertising the deal on Aug 13 and the deal runs through Aug 31. I will attach part of the e-mail to this post.

Attachments

• ikon.png
    ikon.png
    748.9 KB · Views: 8

Sponsor

Staff online