• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski&ride

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
I only go to Costco once a month. But my shopping bill is north of $200 EACH time! So yeah, that credit is REAL MONEY for me!!!

Ikon may have sold a bunch of passes. But I bet majority are base passes. Is they need to move more FULL pass, I’m betting they need to run the Costco deal again.

Moreover for me, I’m not 100% which way to do on base vs full. So for $100 discount, I might have hazard a choice. But the waiting till July will give me time for a few peices of my life’s puzzle to fall into place. And with a potential $200 discount as a reward for the extra time to make a better decision! Total no brainer!

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That makes sense, but if you know you are at least buying Base, last year up until last fall they allowed you to do an upgrade from base to full for $300 which was the difference, and I am sure they'd do that over the phone too even without the upgrade option online. So you aren't locked into base, they will gladly take your money later for just the difference.

Waiting for Costco option still is risking $100 for the chance for $100.

Howitzer

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
According to an email reply from Ikon Pass specifically asking this question, Costco will NOT be selling the Ikon Pass for 19/20.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
According to an email reply from Ikon Pass specifically asking this question, Costco will NOT be selling the Ikon Pass for 19/20.
Wow. Actual conformation.