• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
cosmoliu

cosmoliu

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That link opens a page where MoMA is the top hit. Two things:

-I didn't know they were going through a renovation. Seems like not that long ago that they had one. But come to think of it, that would have been at least 10 years ago. Time flies.

-A while back we got in a taxi in San Francisco and asked to go to MoMA. The driver said: "OK, so that's 53rd and....."

I was a little slow on the take-up understanding his joke. :facepalm:

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
Helmet sticker might work... When I think of "stickers", I think of things like the PugSki.com stickers! :thumb:

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Indeed. I want a “just the pass” option where I don’t get a new pass shipped to me, never mind all the other stuff.

I only read the first page of this discussion thread and emailed
[email protected]
the following:

Dear Alterra,

Please consider offering the option to op-out of receiving the promotional packet with my Ikon Pass in future years.

I do not want to waste the resources to print and mail what I have not and will not use. The saving can go toward Protect Our Winters or please offer me the option to choose among a list of worthy organizations.

Feel free to paste and copy the above, or modify accordingly. Let's make a concerted effort to move the mountain...

Lilia

Putting on skis
Skier
Haikus anyone?

Stickers mailed to me
Did they come from trees I ski?
IKON't wait for snow.

Did you ever consider trademarking that haiku, and may be offering it to the Ikon?
They might be interested in that kind of promotion. And with this haiku, you apparently made half of the forum laugh for the rest of day.

Lilia

Putting on skis
Skier
This would make a good ski luggage identifier, with name and contact info written on its flat rubber like back.

lugga.JPG

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Did you ever consider trademarking that haiku, and may be offering it to the Ikon?
They might be interested in that kind of promotion. And with this haiku, you apparently made half of the forum laugh for the rest of day.
Well, I don't know how I'd go about trademarking it. ;) Doesn't the post count as publishing?

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
Was somebody looking for a Look lanyard like this?

IMG_20191202_175742.jpg

Somehow mine got replaced with a PugSki lanyard.....

Sponsor

Staff online