• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Seek the Lanyard Omitted
At Pugski It dwells;
There shall be stickers issued
Stronger than Epic spells.
There shall be shown a token
That IKON is near at hand,
For Aspen's Bane shall waken;
And RFID further expand.

Did you just finish LOTR or something? You're on quite the Tolkien post kick!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
We can give you a Pugski Lanyard. :D
Let us know if you want pugski stickers with it :duck:
Pugski stickers are the only ones I actually put on my gear. If you send me more I'll have to buy more stuff to put them on. :P

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 7

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Personally, those of us at the Boat are thrilled with Ikon
Personally, those of us at the Killington are thrilled with Ikon. I am Putting a “I ♥️ ikon“ tattoo on my calfs.

We are getting a new 27 million dollar base lodge on top of 35 million in upgrades last season. Rarely stand in a lift line. Welcome IKON skiers.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You got me beat with tattoos. :). And, Ikon didnt send those stickers LOLOLOL.
Forget Tattoos..all the cool kids are doing full branding.
images

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I am thinking my post cards will go to Vail corporate HQ in Broomfield, CO. They're nice enough continuing to e-mail me. :beercheer:

Send any Epic related mail to Alterra, and all the Ikon postcards and bling to Vail.

Or stuff it all in any direct mail reply offer (with a prepaid envelop) and drop it in the mail.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
a couple of years back I was skiing with an out of town Pug, super nice guy and I had a blast but it was a near 2 foot dump and he wasn't exactly an accomplished pow skier. It was tough not going into some of my favorite stashes but at the end of the day, we had a blast and it was very rewarding to have guided him successfully on his deepest day! :thumb: I would do it again.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
a couple of years back I was skiing with an out of town Pug, super nice guy and I had a blast but it was a near 2 foot dump and he wasn't exactly an accomplished pow skier. It was tough not going into some of my favorite stashes but at the end of the day, we had a blast and it was very rewarding to have guided him successfully on his deepest day! :thumb: I would do it again.

I am forever grateful to the guy who taught me to ski powder. Back in 1981 or 2, a bunch of us drove to Cannon in a midweek blizzard and crashed on the floor of somebody's parents' condo. In the morning there was 3 feet of snow. Most of the gang just waited for a run to be groomed, but about 5 of us wanted to learn to ski powder and there was just ONE guy with powder experience.

That saint gave up his powder day to school us newbies. We fell over and over, and several dropped out along the way. But two of us finally got it after about three hours. Can you imagine powder lasting like that today? We proceeded to enjoy the heck out of the rest of the day.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This is what it's all about. I'm sure it was a very memorable day for the other Pug.

James

Out There
Instructor
I am forever grateful to the guy who taught me to ski powder. Back in 1981 or 2, a bunch of us drove to Cannon in a midweek blizzard...

That saint gave up his powder day to school us newbies. We fell over and over, and several dropped out along the way. But two of us finally got it after about three hours. Can you imagine powder lasting like that today? We proceeded to enjoy the heck out of the rest of the day.
See, that's why we need the fat ski ban.

Reactions: Ron

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
See, that's why we need the fat ski ban.
I don't think I'm in good enough shape anymore for that. Skiing powder on mogul skis was a lot of work. I got my first pair of "fat"(91mm, lol) skis last season and I couldn't believe how much easier it was. I almost felt like I was cheating.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
Actually, I liked the postcards.
Well, if 1) I could remember to take them along, 2) I had stamps, and 3) somewhere to mail them at a ski area without a long detour or scavenger hunt.

If you at least got through step 1, you could write your "having a great time, wish (glad) you were (aren't) here," snap photos of both sides and email/message them.

Sponsor

Staff online