• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
This is the same deal they are offering 18/19 Ikon pass holders so I would suspect this is the best deal you're going to get.

Reactions: RJS

x10003q

Out on the slopes
Skier
Our club has formed a group with IKON this year. If your are interested you can get a pass with the group discount. You need to commit soon as the prices are going to increase in a few weeks for everyone.
The price is $619 for a base pass and $919 for a full. The purchase will be thru the official IKON site. I will give you a discount code to plug in when you make your purchase. PM me if you are interested.
Jim
A bump and thanks to Black Dog. This worked for me.

DCagle

Putting on skis
Skier
Remember the price goes up $100 in 10 days. They got a great promotion on Child passes at $159 each with an adult purchase.
I still have some group codes left for the $619 base/$919 full passes. That is $30 off the list price.
E-mail me @ [email protected] if you would like one.

Just used the code to purchase a new IKON pass for a $30 discount. Thanks @Black Dog !

I guess I am now a member of the deplorable IKON horde............ ogwink

Last edited:

Michael V

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Remember the price goes up $100 in 10 days. They got a great promotion on Child passes at $159 each with an adult purchase.
I still have some group codes left for the $619 base/$919 full passes. That is $30 off the list price.
E-mail me @ [email protected] if you would like one.
Is that $30 in addition to the renewal discount?

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Didn’t see this thread before buying my Ikon passes. Oh well...

eskiutah89

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I'm late to the game - it looks like Sunandski.com offers a $30 store gift card for any Ikon Base passes (more for full passes, and less for children). Anybody know of any other discount options?

Sponsor

Staff online