• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
For where and what I ski a 2-ski quiver from Fischer would be just fine. Ranger 102FR and 115FR. With how much I ski the 102's I don't really feel a need for a skinnier ski with this brand

A more versatile quiver that I already own the first two of the three, Renoun. Atlas (prototype 88 waist), Endurance 98, Citadel 114. If they come out with a wider Endurance, I would prefer that shape over the Citadel.

Another brand that would work well for me, Nordica. Enforcer 88, 104FR, and 115FR.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I see very little love for Atomics... am I wrong or what are they doing wrong?
I considered them. My criteria are WCGS, WCSL, legit dedicated bump ski that's also decent in the park, and a couple soft snow options. Atomic was lacking in the bumps department.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Sorry, no modern quiver but I have an old school one.
Kastle RX Combi ( 200 Skiable )
Kastle Mid Pro ( 185 Retired )
Kastle Freestyle Pro ( 170 Skiable )

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've been skiing on Stockli skis since 2006. And since 2006 I've been in a constant search for the "poor man's alternative" for many of my favorite Stockli models. Sometimes you can come close, but I really haven't found any one manufacturer that completely nails what Stockli does. Blossom is close. I'm hoping some Fischers I'm about to pick up have some of the qualities I love in my Stocklis. But there is no doubt that being a Stockli "fan boy" comes with financial challenges! ;)
Quality does not come cheap. ;)

DocGKR

Stuck at work...
Skier
For resort recreational skiing:

Stockli: WRT or SC, AR, SR95 or 105
Nordica: Spitfire RB, Enforcer 88 or 94, Enforcer 104
Liberty: V76, Evolv90 or V92, Origin 106
Head: i.Race, Monster 88, Kore 105
Rossignol: Hero Elite Plus Ti, Experience 88 or 94ti, Black Ops Sender Ti
K2: Supercharger, Mindbender 90 or 99, Mindbender 108ti

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Wait, wait, wait. Crap! What happened to the 100Eight? Do I need to demo a Mantra 102 now? Groaaan. I hate you.

And the worst of it is I will have to eat crow with Grump.

:roflmao:

Well, the 100Eight is no more after this season, so I was trying to take that into consideration. Still got mine.

Sponsor

Staff online