• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

I wanted to be the first

Evansilver

Booting up
Skier
Arrgh! I wanted to be the first member. I was waiting till 1/1/16 for the site to open. First met Phil thru Epicski maybe 13 years ago when we met up in the dark in a mall parking lot early one January morning to carpool to Elk Mountain, PA for a demo day, picking up Finndog, I think, on the way. Met Trish at the fourth Epic academy at Stowe before they were a team, a memorable weekend for me because although I got a ride to Vermont with Phil, my return trip to PA was with Jane, and we've been together for eight years now.

Plan to do most of this season's skiing at Phil's favorite hill, Blue Mountain, PA since it's fairly close and free for over-70 folks like myself, and a few senior Tuesdays at Elk. Anybody want to carpool? If Jane and I visit her grandchildren in Santa Fe in February, as usual, I hope to meet up with Bob Lee at SkiSF again, and I may visit an old friend in Steamboat in March.

I spend my summers maintaining some condition on a road bike. I'm also a guide at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Anybody want a tour?

pais alto

me encanta el país alto
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking forward to seeing you guys again! I sincerely hope Jane is all healed up. Give her my best.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Arrgh! I wanted to be the first member. I was waiting till 1/1/16 for the site to open. First met Phil thru Epicski maybe 13 years ago when we met up in the dark in a mall parking lot early one January morning to carpool to Elk Mountain, PA for a demo day, picking up Finndog, I think, on the way. Met Trish at the fourth Epic academy at Stowe before they were a team, a memorable weekend for me because although I got a ride to Vermont with Phil, my return trip to PA was with Jane, and we've been together for eight years now.

Plan to do most of this season's skiing at Phil's favorite hill, Blue Mountain, PA since it's fairly close and free for over-70 folks like myself, and a few senior Tuesdays at Elk. Anybody want to carpool? If Jane and I visit her grandchildren in Santa Fe in February, as usual, I hope to meet up with Bob Lee at SkiSF again, and I may visit an old friend in Steamboat in March.

I spend my summers maintaining some condition on a road bike. I'm also a guide at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Anybody want a tour?
I love museums. I'll touch base when Phil and I hit PA

Sponsor

Staff online