• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

I Just Wish ... (the denial thread)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I bought my new skis. I will feel totally foolish if next season doesn't happen.

Of course next season not happening would lead to a whole other set of really bad feelings, so I'm trying hard not to worry about that possibility and the state of the world that it implies.
What if there isn't a tomorrow....there wasn't one yesterday.

Honestly, if there isn't a season next year, that is the least of our concerns.

noncrazycanuck

Out on the slopes
Skier
most in China, Europe,North America and many of the other developed countries will survive.
I wish the same for the many countries in far less fortunate circumtances.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Please say you are kidding.

Not even remotely. Went through a week of fever, cough and vertigo immediately after ski resort closure. It got better at around the 10-14 day mark, now it's back to machine gun cough, squits - and eye inflammation for a jubilee cherry on top. I am squinting out of one eye to type this.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Not even remotely. Went through a week of fever, cough and vertigo immediately after ski resort closure. It got better at around the 10-14 day mark, now it's back to machine gun cough, squits - and eye inflammation for a jubilee cherry on top. I am squinting out of one eye to type this.
Have you been tested for COVID? Hope you feel better soon!

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Get Well Soon.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

Crud. What about Herself?

Sponsor